This year we decided to dedicate a section of the Shop to some carefully curated treats from all over! Here’s what you should stock up on for the holidays:
1. Candy Club really went for it with their unique Christmas collection: Reindeer Poop (dark chocolate and salted caramel bites), Gingerbread Friends (marshmallowy spiced vanilla treats), Holiday Tree-ts (green apple and strawberry gummies), and Reindeer Noses (red velvet bites) are the perfect size for stocking stuffers!
2. Two classics in one box! Fatty Sundays’ adorably packaged chocolate and peppermint covered pretzels are a great surprise for everyone’s place setting at your holiday party.
3. Poppy has turned into a real staple at the Shop, and this festive gift box filled with dark chocolate and sea salt popcorn will make a great hostess gift this year.
4. You can never go wrong with McCrea’s Caramels. They’re a safe choice for that one person that just seems impossible to shop for, too!
5. All of Team Lovely Somethings has agreed these are 100% the best sugar cookies EVER! We have 4 flavors from Unna Bakery and can’t get enough of how delicious their classic cookies are.